Wednesday 13 June 2012

PISTONHEAD RUN, FINLAND....part two













I woke up to a warm, sunny day. Mala cooked a tasty breakfast of scrambled eggs with 4 different Scandinavian cheeses and the local wholemeal flatbread. This was washed down with cinnamon tea.
I spent the morning mooching around the house and yard, absorbing the ambience. Hese from ROAD-WEIRDOES, who I met the last time I came to Finland, showed up with his buddy to work on one of the various trucks parked up. Mala hooked me up with some wheels for the weekend... a brand new 'Retro' 125cc scooter from India with only 280km's on the clock. It was great to have some independence and not be reliant on anybody to get around. In the afternoon Eski and Masa arrived and I pitched in and helped load the vans and trucks with musical equipment, merch and camping stuff for the show.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow this is not how I pictured Finland, particularly the Bullseye BBQ sauce! It certainly is not in any way similar to my experiences of Denmark: way too little yogurt and gummy candies.

    ReplyDelete