Wednesday 26 May 2010

FINLAND TRIP pt.2 after the party




This is the morning afterthe party. Everybody was hung over, no loud music and the chance to chat to people.
I was very aware of the SCANDINAVIAN BIKER WAR in the late 90's between HELLS ANGELS MC and BANDIDOS MC. in which there was 11 murders and almost 100 woundings. Talking to Mitja, he told me the ROAD WEIRDOS was a neutral clubhouse that both Hells Angels and Bandidos visited from time to time when they wanted some fun. Apparently their own clubs have become too regimented and business-like. He added that the reason for the fun factor was a "No Guns" policy at this clubhouse....however, the thought crossed my mind as to how you could enforce such a policy!!
Talking to Kiatsu and Iikku I learned they really dug Raleigh Chopper bicycles and British TV shows ON THE BUSES, SAPPHIRE AND STEEL and KENNY EVERETT SHOW.....
Folks in the above shots, from the top of the page are:
Hese, Kiatsu, me with Mitja in the background, Iikku and Kiatsu, unknown Chopperdero member, Hese and ladyfriend, me in amongst some bikes, Mitja's bicycle chopper, 70's style Japanese-motored skooter.


1 comment:

  1. Dave you're looking particularly scary, I don't think I'd take you home to meet my Mum.
    I think that green thing is (was) a Honda CB750 not a Kwacker???
    ✠ BP

    ReplyDelete